
We had an Ice Storm on Feb. 13. We were at work and my friend had her daughter with her due to a snow day, she was facing a very long commute home in the deteriorating conditions. So we all hoped on a bus, leaving my friend's car behind, and came to my house for the night. We watched some cartoon network and made some cut-out cookies (which I did not get a picture of). A desire for Green Eggs & Ham was voiced several times throughout the evening.
I had no ham, but plenty of green food coloring and a heart shaped cookie cutter.
Personally, I coudln't stomach the green eggs so I went with the natural yellow.
We made it in to work on the 14th to deliver our cookies to everyone and spent at least an hour digging her car out.
I can't wait for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment